This is to inform all Nigerians who have been searching for career opportunity into Federal Road Safety Corps that FRSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form has not yet started. It is our duty to keep you updated with all the latest information about FRSC 2019 Recruitment Exercise.
So, if you want to secure a high paying jobs in the FRSC and be among the first to get SMS alert as soon as the recruitment exercise is announced, kindly use the comment box below to tell us your name, phone number and email address.
But then, it is important for you to know all the requirement for graduates and non-graduate to be able to channel your application to the right path.
Before you go over to Requirements for Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps 2019 Recruitment Exercise, Please check out this…
- Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019 Application Form – Click Here to Apply
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form 2019 – Apply Now
- FRSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form is Out – How to Apply For 2019 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Navy 2019 Application Form – Click Here to Apply Now
- Nigeria Police Undergraduate Recruitment Form 2019
- Requirements For Nigeria Police 2019/2020 Recruitment
FRSC Recruitment 2019 Requirements For Various Cadre
The FRSC Recruitment 2019 Requirements for various cadres of the Corps, namely, the Officer cadre, Marshal Inspectorate (MI) cadre, and the Road Marshal Assistant (RMA) cadre in a nationwide recruitment exercise.
- For the Officer cadre, candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
- For the Marshal Inspectorate cadre, he explained that there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). According to him, the requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse and Midwife, and must equally not be more than 30 years of age.
- The requirements for MI-II are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age. For MI-III, Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.
- Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age.
FRSC Recruitment 2019 Requirements For Non Graduates
Artisans and Tradesmen fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they must possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have Trade test or other professional Certificates, valid class of Drivers licence (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.
Applications into any of the above listed cadres will be done through FRSC Recruitment Portal at (https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), and shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening.
Note that this exercise attracts no fee.
FRSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form – If you are finding it difficult to submit your Application, kindly comment below.
Hope this article is helpful, kindly share it on your timeline on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+. Please to your WhatsApp contacts also.
FRSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form is Out – How to Apply For 2019 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise