Applications are hereby invited from interested and eligible candidates for Nottingham Global Scholarships for International Students who wish to commence the program at the University of Nottingham for the 2023 – 2024 academic session.
The Nottingham Global Scholarships will be on a rolling basis, therefore applicants will be selected and awarded on a first-come-first-served basis until all scholarships are fulfilled.
RECOMMENDED: Fully Funded Scholarships in Croatia Without IELTS – Apply Now!
Nottingham Global Scholarships for International Students Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Nottingham, China
- Host Institution(s): University of Nottingham, China
- Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
- Nationality: International Students
Nottingham University Scholarships for International Students Details
When a scholarship offer is received the student is expected to follow the instructions stated on the scholarship offer letter to secure the place. The winners of Nottingham Global Scholarships will receive straightforward tuition fee deductions.
As part of scholarship acceptance, scholarship winners are deemed to donate 30 hours to support GEO initiatives, such as office tasks, conversion activities, focus groups, and on-campus promotion.
APPLY ALSO: How To Study in Canada Without IELTS
The University of Nottingham Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Nottingham Global Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants enrolling in a full-time degree program
- The scholarship application form can be submitted together with the degree course application form to be considered for both degree and scholarship offers
- To be considered for this scholarship, you are expected to 1) hold a valid unconditional or conditional degree offer for the University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Students may apply for multiple scholarships but will be considered and entitled to only ONE entry-based scholarship, with no exception to the Family/Alumni scholarships. The scholarship offer will not be deferred to the following academic year
- This is a merit-based scholarship based on your latest academic achievements. The English language will not be used as a differentiator.
Nottingham Global Scholarships Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for Nottingham Global Scholarships, applicants should submit the above-filled scholarship application form to the application portal (OAA system) or to: email@example.com.
Due to the nature of the competition, applications will be automatically considered for the next eligible scholarships available should he/she misses the higher scholarships until the quota is filled.
Please see Nottingham scholarships deadlines for 2023 entry below:
- 1 March 2023
- 12 April 2023
- 3 May 2023
Apply Now: Study MBA in Canada Without Work Experience