The University of Calgary Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students. $20,000 (renewable annually) is offered to international students entering the first year in the Fall Term in any undergraduate degree program.
International students who are commencing their undergraduate studies are honored with the University of Calgary International Scholarship which has a distinguished prize.
Apply Also: University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2023/2024 to Study in the UK
University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students Brief Description
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study in: Canada
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Program Period: According to the selected Bachelor program.
The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship Benefits and Details:
Following are the University of Calgary Scholarships:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
- The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
Recommended: Apply For Belgium Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 | Work in Belgium
Scholarships for International Students at the University of Calgary Eligibility Criteria:
- They are offered every year to international undergraduate students who have met the university’s English language proficiency criteria. Suppose awardees maintain a GPA of 2.60 or higher over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- In that case, the award is renewable in the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary.
International students required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens
- Academic merit.
Important: Apply for 1,000+ Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada – Relocate to Canada Through Visa Sponsorship
University of Calgary Scholarships Application Procedure:
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can Submit your application by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide that will help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
Based on your application, the university let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any required documents. Visit the documents page for more information.
You can apply for awards as soon as you apply for admission. The application deadline for Fall 2023 admission is 1 December 2022 (early admission) and 1 March 2024 (standard admission).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.